Use any or all of the search criteria
|View trailheads and get driving directions|
|View trail map and profile information|
Hiking in the Coachella valley offers a wide variety of scenic adventures.
From the desert to the pines, there are hikes to suit every mood. When hiking, be sure
to be prepared:
More on safety on trails >>
- Let someone know where you are going, what time you will be starting and approximately when you will complete your hike.
- Hike with a friend or group as cell phone coverage may be spotty.
- Carry plenty of water (and food if the hike is long).
- Wear proper clothing for the current conditions.
- Protect yourself from the sun.
- Watch out for rattlesnakes.
- Know the route ahead of time and familiarize yourself with the surroundings.
Upload your photos of the beauty of the desert. Please include the trail name, time of year and your opinion of the hike.
View Gallery Upload Your Photo
Join the Hiking Trails forum
Upload your pictures and add your comments: